The Luna Stove takes its inspiration from the hugely popular Modern Cylinder Bioethanol Stove.
This bioethanol stove is much smaller than the Modern Cylinder and can be placed either inside a traditional fireplace or up against a wall for maximum space-saving efficiency.
Available in black graphite satin finish or gloss white painted finish to complement a variety of interior colour schemes, our Luna Stove comes with a small storage area for logs and complementary faux pipe (sold separately)..
This is an open fire without a glass door. Do not place ceramic accessories across the flame as this will produce a carbon smell.
All fire openings and fireplaces must be painted with a heatproof and fireproof paint.
Featuring our high-grade stainless-steel Container Mini burner (750ml), the Luna Stove stove will produce a flame lasting for up to 3hrs on full opening and around 4.5 hours on regulated opening. The heat output will vary from 1 to 2.5 kW, based on the size of the opening.
The lid on the burner has a special Fragrance Diffuser, making the stove compatible with our range of Aura Fragrance Oils.
- 9 pieces Cone Log Set or Pebble White (24 pieces)
- PIPE Small Decorative False Flue in White Colour
- Crystal Premium Bioethanol Fuel
- Fibre Glow
- Aura Oil
- High grade steel body in white graphite satin finish
- Burner holder
- Double-layer stainless steel Container Mini (750ml)
- Engraved sliding lid featuring Fragrance Diffusers
- Control / extinguishing tool
- User Instructions
- Stove pipe (optional)
- Real large logs underneath stove (as shown in pictures)